Tuesday 10 November 2009

Inernet Auction Report (Final)

Hooray!!! We sold out our items in Yahoo! Auction Finally!!!In the very beginning we were worried about whether the price setting is it too high or too low. But because we believed in "Demand and Supply", we still kept on trying to find some potential buyers through the internet.

Before posting the items on the Yahoo! Auction I was thinking what words I should use in the information part to draw people’s attention. So, I studied a lot of competitor’s posts in Yahoo! Auction. That was really good to read more about what other sellers were writing since it let me know whether I was doing on the track. After collecting the information, I noticed that if I wish my items to be shown every time when people were using Yahoo! Auction search engine, I needed to use some function buttons to gain more attention too. Lastly, we set our bidding price starting from HKD$1,399. Each bid was HKD$50 and the direct selling price was HKD$1,999.

After posting the items on the Yahoo! Auction, I kept on doing some research for my target customers. Luckily, I discovered a potential buyer in a game forum! She had posted a message in the forum and asked for the special version of Xbox 360 x Extra Xylitol and also left her contact number. (OH! What a Big Chance!!!) So, I tried to contact her and left her a voice message to let her know I had the product in Yahoo! Auction and asked whether she still had interest or not.

Fortunately, she replied to me very soon and told me she wanted to buy those items at my direct selling price (HKD$1,999). Since this price had already reached our target, we accepted and gained much profit in this Auction. First of all, the Xbox 360Y was a gift from the Xylitol lucky draw (one pack of Xylitol gum $8 + SMS fee $0.5). The posting price in Yahoo! Auction was $4. So the total cost was only ($8 + $0.5 + $4) $12.5. We gained 160 times the cost! Yeah!!! We were so Happy!!! =)


Below are the Evidence:




No comments:

Post a Comment